Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt_Ramathorn

Sgt_Ramathorn

Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR  Empty
PostSubject: Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR    Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR  Empty4/21/2011, 12:04 pm

Sorry I haven't been on that much l8ly. I been really busy between work and the baby and traveling back and fourth between Charleston Sc. Just thought I would post that since Colmo was giving me crap last night for not being on in a week and a half... We really need to start recruiting but for some reason every time I play I either am playing with complete assholes or people who just suck, so if yall see good people who arn't complete assholes send them a friend request and get them to clan test. king
Back to top Go down
jantyfi

jantyfi

PostSubject: Re: Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR    Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR  Empty4/21/2011, 1:17 pm

I'd look for people today but I can't sign into my PSN account. Is that the same for everyone? Is PSN doing maintenance? *sigh* What will I do today without my DB4D fix? Sad afro
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Ramathorn

Sgt_Ramathorn

PostSubject: Re: Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR    Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR  Empty4/22/2011, 12:10 pm

Kris had to drive back down to Charleston SC today so i got the baby... I tried to get on earlier today and also couldn't
Back to top Go down
jantyfi

jantyfi

PostSubject: Re: Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR    Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR  Empty4/24/2011, 10:55 am

Yeah, stupid hackers or something. I dont think we'll ever know what happened here but I hope they get us back on soon!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR    Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bagpipes + Monekys = TERROR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: